Hypothesis: SKC++ doesn’t need semaphores. If you disagree with this, please comment, with supporting arguments. In the meantime, I’ll present a few arguments of my own, Read more…
This is Software Integrity's blog
The home page cannot show all the postings. Please use Tags, Categories and the Archive page to browse.
This software, from wordpress.org, will set some benign cookies on your machine if you comment on the blog or log in as a subscriber (or other user). Follow this link for further information.
The main company site is here.
- Bit-Banding Updated
- ARM Cortex Bit-Banding in C++
- Slides from Embedded Masterclass 2012
- Embedded Masterclass, Cambridge, UK, 27/06/12
- Dynamic Memory Software Updated
- WCP: How does your software stack up?
- ARM Cortex PendSV problem & solution(?)
- WCP: Uncertain Times…
- WCP: The Worst Case Principle
- Whatever Happened to the Worst Case?